₹ 299.00 - ₹ 100.00
(as of Nov 14,2020 17:26:59 UTC – Details)
★Fuel Your Kid’s Creativity
♥Get ready for hours of fun with the Spirograph Design Tin Set, a must-have for young and old alike With Spirograph’s distinctive interlocking gears and wheels, anyone can draw elegant, spiraling designs Inspired by the design of the original 1965 Spirograph, this set will entertain the whole family for years to come.
♥Brought to you by spirograph Toys, where we use our skills and passions to bring great kids’ products into the world
♥ Products Highlights
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 20.5cm*10cm
- Color: Random color
- Recommended Age: 5 years and up
- Ideal for: Boys and girls
- Easy to use
★Method of use:
- Choose any external gear, In the two inner circle You can draw different graphics
- Right hand holding a ball-point pen insert pen perpendicular to the paper, in a certain direction, to draw a beautiful curve pattern pattern.
- Note that the internal and external tooth should always rely on tight.
- Need to change into another or more than two gears, gear were successively on the original painting, constitute a more complex patterns, pay attention to, when to change gear, don’t letinternal gear to move.
- Use combination illustration, can draw ten million different decorative pattern curve pattern.
- If use different color painting pen cap, decorative pattern looks more beautiful.
Primary school students the best intelligence toys, can cultivate the habit of corretly.
Hands and brain, the development intelligence, the fun.
- Can easy to quickly draw a complex pattern tens of thousands of fantasy.
Can free combination, more play to space.
♥ Note: We do not offer color choice ,Your order will be sent in colors at random.
Spirograph Geometric Ruler and Drawing Toy – Great for Increasing Your Creativity
Dual purpose product , Spirograph Geometric Ruler and Drawing Toy
Perfect choice for children Brain development || Can be used as Ruler also || Perfect gift to children
Place the ruler on a sheet of plain paper. Place the small circle provided inside the ring. The point of a pen is placed in one of the holes of the circle. As the circle is moved, the pen traces out a curve.